The Siouxland Estate Planning Council was formed as a nonprofit corporation for the following objectives:
- To encourage intelligent cooperation and understanding among the members as to the valuable roles played by the attorney, certified public accountant, life underwriter, trust officer and financial planner in the field of financial and estate planning.
- To assist its members in keeping abreast of laws and conditions affecting business and personal taxation. To assist members in understanding the problem of estate accumulation and conservation.
- To encourage its members to have as their ultimate goal the rendering of the best professional service to the public.
Membership consists of professionals practicing in one or more the following categories:
- Officers of trust companies or banks maintaining trust departments which are actively engaged in trust or estate operations and administration;
- Chartered Life Underwriters;
- Certified Public Accountants;
- Certified Financial Planners; and
- Related Estate Planning Services - other professionals offering to the public financial planning services, asset management services or other related estate planning services.
- Planned giving and fundraising professionals
- Farm Managers
Annual dues for membership are $225. Dues include payment of meals for all meetings, annual social gatherings as determined by the Board, as well as other membership benefits such as NAEPC membership and access to professional publications at a discount or at no charge.
Membership applications and instructions can be found in the link under the MEMBERSHIP tab at the top of the page.
Inquiries regarding membership can be directed to Kody Wageman, Membership Chair for the SEPC at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Siouxland Estate Planning Council offers this site for informational purposes only, to provide a better understanding of estate planning, and to further the education of our members and the general public in the field of estate planning. The contents of this site are not intended as legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice or services and is presented without any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. All uses of this website, other than personal uses, are prohibited. The information on this site is subject to change without notice.You should seek the appropriate legal or professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances of your situation. In no event will The Siouxland Estate Planning Council, its agents, officers, directors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site. Links to information on other sites are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites.